February 9, 2012

steven alan fall2012

Untitled-1
Left image via calivintage
More photos from NYMag

I don't know about everyone else, but I always hope with bated breath that the fashion shows bring nothing but so-so clothes. Steven Alan and Rachel Comey are usually the big humps for me -- especially Steven Alan. There's always something from the Steven Alan show that will captivate me, and the Fall 2012 showing was no different. That brown shirtdress is so pretty. Pretty is probably not the right word for it, but I like it a lot.

1 comment:

  1. One of the reasons why I love Steven Alan is because their collections always mirror the seasons. And the fact that their clothes are nicely made and so wearable. So many clothes that I buy that I think I would enjoy many seasons, I get sick of, but never with Steven Alan. I don't own anything Rachel Comey, but I've been a big fan and have wish every piece of hers to mysteriously show up in my closet.

    ReplyDelete